Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome

It will soon be time to start another year in Room 136. I am looking forward to meeting all of you at the Open House on August 12 from 1:30-3:30.

I am starting this blog so that I can keep you informed of the happenings in our classroom. I will post vocabulary words, spelling lists, math concepts, etc. Hopefully this will help you as a parent know what we are doing.

Since the school is supplying most of the school supplies, your child will only need a backpack, a box of tissues, and a college ruled spiral notebook.

It will be exciting to work with you and your child. This will be a great year with an enjoyable new class.

1 comment:

Habitually Hamblin said...

Good job Mrs. Sass,
You're blog is great and I'm sure will be so helpful to many students and parents!
Mrs. Hamblin