Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 14

This will be a really busy week.  We will be having our feast on Thursday.  Please send your items by Tuesday.  I will then be able to shop for what I need.  We will be eating in the cafeteria at about 11:00.  

This week's story is a play called "Did You See Chip?".  The new vocabulary words are:
city
house
sometimes
take
there

Most of our math work will be concentrating on addition facts.  We will also do an assessment on Unit 4.  Time and money remain the hardest thing for us to do.

I am starting to push AR.  Most of the stories in our book now are AR tests.  I would like for the students to begin being more independent in what they do in class.  I want them to do an AR test, a math test, and spelling practice each day.  If those things take place then we will have time to use Education City later in the day.  

We will not be doing a story next week since it is such a short week. 

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday.  

No comments: