Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 37

It is hard to believe that it is the last week of the school year. Please read with your child this summer. Statistics show that a child can lose up to 70% of what they learned if it isn't reinforced. Help your child not be a statistic.

Do you child a favor. . .READ, READ, READ!!!

Questions of the Week:
Monday - Tell me 5 words with the /igh/ sound.
Tuesday - What did you like best about game day?
Wednesday - What did you thing was the most fun about park day?
Thursday - What are your plans for the summer?

It has been a great year. Thank you for sharing your child with me. Be sure to check back because I forgot my camera. I will post more AR pictures later this week.

I'd like for us to all wear our AR shirts on Thursday again. I'd like a picture of all of us. I had several absent last Thursday.

I hope you and your child will participate in my summer reading challenge.

TOMORROW WILL BE MONSTER SANDWICH DAY. Your child will not need a lunch.

Have a great summer.

No comments: