Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 23

This week's story is a fiction story called "Tell Me a Story." It is about a little girl who likes to listen to her Abuelita (grandma) tell her stories of times gone by. The phonics sound is long i as in the word time. The new vocabulary is:
because
cook
front
listen
most
picture
why
young

We will continue to work on number patterns on the hundreds chart in math and taking timed tests to build automaticity for math facts.  \

The kids decided that Valentines Day was a special day so we should wear our class shirts.  They are so funny about them. I love the fact that they figure out when they want to do this.

I have everything I need for the party.  If your child would like to bring something to share let them do that.

My printer is having a hiccup so I hope all of this makes it out.  I am going to make this short incase I am doing this for nothing!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: