Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back from Break

I hope you all had a great Break!!! It is great to relax and spend good family time.

These few days are going to be spent reviewing and catching up on spelling. As I was doing report cards I am finding that spelling is the forgotten issue. Everyone needs to be on list 8. Not all are. We will be trying to catch some of that up this week.

The T-shirts shipped and were somehow taken to the wrong address and returned. I had them shipped to my home this time. Hopefully they will be here in the next week. Sorry this has been such a long process!!! I had hoped for something less complicated.

Hopefully the transition back into a routine won't be too rocky.

AR seems to be going well for many. Some are going to need a push and I am going to try to give that. Reading is learned by reading. That is the practice I am trying to give with the incentive program.

Thanks for all your support and help.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: